Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Exclaim's Monthly Earshot Listings

Every month, when Exclaim!*@# Magazine comes out, I go straight to the back of the issue.
The Earshot Listings (The National Campus & Community Radio Report) are located in the back. The Top 40 most-played bands/musicians across Canada on Campus and Community Radio.

I get out the pen or Sharpie and I start making check-marks next to the bands who've actually played Phog. It's a great exercise. It reminds me of how much work I'm doing to bring in top acts...or how much MORE work is needed to get in bands and musicians I haven't booked yet.

Here's a picture of this month's chart. And a rarity for us, to have the number one band as one of ours, happened this month with You Say Party, We Say Die! making it to #1. Click on the photo to see a close up of our best bands...who are willing to play Phog (at one time or another).

1 Comments:

At December 01, 2009 11:55 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that some jerk from Windsor also tabulates those !earshot charts too. Oh wait, that's me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com