Sunday, November 15, 2009

Paper Lions KILLED at Phog last week. Here's proof.





Okay.
This band from PEI was untouchable!
Paper Lions were stand-up people, to begin with, and utter pros when they got on stage.

Our own Magic Hall of Mirrors was reduced to a three-piece...opening the show...and flat out KILLING it in what I can easily say is the most impressive set I've heard from them to date.

Sean Barry, Darren Dobsky, and Justin Faubert were more than on top of their game Wednesday night. They were in the zone, as we athletic wannabes call it.

If you ever hear about Paper Lions coming back to Windsor, or to your town (for out-of-town readers), get your butt in gear and get advanced tickets. you will NOT be disappointed. Good gawd.

I recorded this interview with one of the members, David.
It is easily the best Show Up podcast I've recorded.
Listen:
Listen!

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2009 10:34 a.m. , Anonymous Jamie Troy MacLean said...

My name is Jamie Troy MacLean. I was the guy who the Paper Lions talked about in the Polly Hill video on your site. I tried copying the video for a keep sake as I grew up with them and it was the first time I seen them in almost 10 years. I am unable to do so because youtube wont let me. I will pay you for the video. Can I please have it? it would mean the world to me to have a copy... my e-mail is: jtmaclean@live.ca

Thanks a bunch

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com