Saturday, March 22, 2008

Windsor Live Music: Golden Hands Added to tonight's show!


The Golden Hands Before God have played with The High Strung before, which is why they were the natural choice to play with them again, but...

With their show at The Room, which I knew was coming up, I tried to get The Hung Jury to play, and that was a no go...

And then I decided to use my brain.
The Golden Hands boys will compliment the show, regardless of their other shows during the week/month and I figured, if they could do it, we would try to create the best show possible.

So, not only are you getting my favourite band in Detroit, you're getting my favourite band in Windsor too.

To quote Samuel L. Jackson in Jurassic Park, "Hold on to your butts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com