Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Windsor Live Music: Jane Vain and The Dark Matter w/ Trevor Malcolm TONIGHT!

A rare Tuesday night show is happening, and it's worth it to cram this show in...
Trevor Malcolm will be delighting us with his rare performance style to open for Jane Vain and The Dark Matter from Calgary!

To give you an idea of the mood, if my listening of their music is correct in assuming a mood...it sounds like it'll be a very chill atmosphere.
Listen to them on myspace first...and you will likely make your way downtown, if there's no fog to scare you tonight...unlike last night.

Which always confused me, because if I saw fog, I would think "Phog" and then I would go to---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com