Friday, March 23, 2007

Windsor Live Music: The Dudes (Calgary) and Lindy Saturday Night!


Simple words. Simple for all to understand.
There is no other band that I have tried so hard to get to Phog as much as The Dudes.
I don't hunt down bands.
I can't.
But The Dudes have been on my radar for 2 years. We've only been open 3 years. I have been sending e-mails to labels...to the band...to the band's friends...for two years with no luck.
Finally, The Dudes are heading west from Calgary, and we're getting them.

Better yet, Lindy will be coming from a speaking engagement, with an after-party crew, to throw down in our little space.
This is going to be one of the best nights of music I could ever hope for.
Sincerely.
I cannot B.S. you on this.

You will love The Dudes if you check out their online music videos (surprisingly good quality).
Check "Do The Right Thing" and "Dropkick Queen of The Weekend" by clicking the links.

1 Comments:

At March 25, 2007 11:58 p.m. , Blogger Matt said...

Tom, thanks again for hosting a great night. The beer was great (as always), Lindy was great (as always) and you were right - The Dudes are a great band.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com