Thursday, January 22, 2009

CBC Radio 3 wants to know the best venue in Canada!

I was flitting around the web yesterday when I came across Grant Lawrence's (of CBC Radio 3) Facebook page. He was alerting everyone that he wanted votes. CBC Radio 3 was compiling a list of venues that voters think is the best music venue in the country.

I couldn't help myself.
I went to the link and saw all of the other nominations...

When I told Jhoan about it, she nonchalantly asked me why I hadn't asked my customers to nominate Phog in that list.
So I did.
This was the overwhelming, awesome result.
THANKS SO MUCH PHOGGERS!!

















Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com