Saturday, October 27, 2007

Windsor Live Music: The Dudes (Calgary) wsg Wax Mannequin (Hamilton) Friday, November 2nd


Honestly, this show is too stupid to describe.
These are simply two of my (Tom) favourite live acts I have ever seen.
People tease me because I overdo my impressions of Wax Mannequin on stage, intensely staring into the void, leaning into the microphone, blowing people away with his Rockness.

The Dudes have a pile of rock anthems that are so infectious, people are singing them for days after hearing them over our stereo. These guys killed Windsor the last time (first time) they played, following Lindy, and a Lindy-loving crowd. They were sonically majestic. Rock Royalty.

You are a moron if you miss this show.
There.
I said it. I never say that. But I just did.
If you don't come, you're an idiot.

Go check them out and make sure you see them Friday November 2nd.
You will thank me.

1 Comments:

At November 04, 2007 7:55 p.m. , Blogger Matt said...

I'm a moron.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com