Thursday, February 15, 2007

Watson and more


To begin with, I saw this picture on a very popular blog post (raymi the minx) who happened to win best diarist blog (impressive). She's from Toronto, and hits The Horseshoe Tavern from time to time...and looky-looky...a pic of Care Failure from Die Mannequin wreaking havoc outside (on the way back in) with only one shoe on.

On another note, I looked for some shots of Mr. Patrick Watson (playing Thursday...tonight) with Tara Watts. I found this page of possibilities.
I know this is him though...it was in the original image list...

Come see him tonight. The cover is only $5. We're THAT generous.
Enjoy. You'll thank me for it later.
Tom
Phog

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2007 3:34 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that it is later - i am thanking you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com