Sunday, March 26, 2006

What ever





You may never see this again, it's me, the guy who doesn't like posting or using this kind of crap! Hey did you know we have a my space now, woopie! I logged on it for a total of 2 minutes and just couldn't do it. I have issues with it.
Well I'm still working during the day and yes I still work at the bar. Good shows coming up and lots of good shows not booked yet. Blah bla bla, check the listings.
I am going to post some photos if I can figure it out.
Poop on you all,
Frank

Photos: bottom left: Dean cause he hates this one. - right: kids drinking to Wax and nipples. top left: Wax and some dudes , one wearing a mask! Who's on the phone waxy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com