Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ransom Movie Night Every Sunday





Frank will be entertaining you with movies every Sunday, as we used to do on a regular basis, until the band booking over-ran Phog.

The first movie, this Sunday, will be Airplane. So dumb it's funny. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar stars, so it's cool with me too. Leslie Neilson also kills in this flying nightmare.

Just thought I'd give you another look of a potential facial hair disgrace that I'm sure Frank would have approved of too...I think I look like Tom from RUn Chico Run when he went to the moustachio...

1 Comments:

At December 09, 2006 6:25 a.m. , Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Don't call me Shirley ... Airplane may just be the funniest movie ever made

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com